Every successful Chief Executive Officer knows the value a Chief Financial Officer brings to the table. Having a CFO allows the CEO to focus on the mission and growth goals of the business. A good CFO will be a strategic partner and advisor to the CEO, providing financial leadership in support of the company’s mission. A CFO’s role includes developing a financial strategy and forecast for the future, overseeing the financial activities of the company, managing financial risks and the reporting of historical results to the CEO.
Families can benefit from a Financial Officer just as a business does. Just as a good CEO doesn’t have to do it all, neither do you. Allowing Pillar to be your Personal Financial Officer ensures that your finances will be well managed, freeing you and your family to focus on the business of living your life without financial worry.
As your Personal Financial Officer, Pillar will provide financial leadership and fill a role similar to a CFO. This role will include:
- Document and analyze your current financial situation
- Develop a cohesive financial strategy that supports your vision of the future
- Structure and implement an investment strategy that fits in and supports your financial strategy
- Coordinate your financial strategy and your tax planning to minimize taxes now and in the future
- Identify potential areas of financial risk and formulate strategies to deal with them efficiently
- Review your situation and strategy regularly to monitor your progress and make changes as necessary
- Coordinate with other financial professionals to ensure your entire financial life is in alignment
- Take advantage of opportunities as they arise
- Assist you through any financial decisions, big or small